Monday, November 18, 2013

#017 - Chamber Pot for KT's Kids benefit raffle

So every year since I turned 21 basically, I've been going to the annual toy drive at Liar's Club for KT's Kids charity benefiting the rehabilitation room at Schwab hospital.  (Forgive me if I messed up that info, I'll post the flyer anyways)

Last year I had donated a gift certificate, but either nobody won it, or nobody claimed it, so this year I decided that I'll just bring a shitar since i have so much wood laying around. 

All of the wood I'm using was salvaged from remodelling our entryway here in Chicago, birch plywood from wall panels, and select pine from door frames.  Using my standard brass jello mold pan for the cone and a steel cover plate I found at thrift stores in Oak Park.  I'm thinking about doing all black with a green top.

So come on out december 8th and support a great cause and try to win the chamber pot!





No comments:

Post a Comment